Customs clearance is the service of conducting relations and transactions with the state during the passage of products or services through customs areas in foreign trade activities carried out with a foreign country.
What are customs brokerage services?
• Issuance of Invoice.
• Issuing Customs Declaration.
• Certification of Exporters Unions.
• Closing of Customs Declarations.
• Time Tracking in Temporary Exits.
• Document Delivery.
• Import Customs Service Content.
What is customs?
Customs Laws in force may be imposed on an exported or exported item, or it is a fee. Customs procedures are used for the place where these transactions are made. Turkey customs, is an organization working to Customs and Ministry of Commerce.